– St. Joseph’s Medical Center, Paterson (Chief Of Orthopaedic Trauma)
– North Jersey Orthopedic Group, Wayne (Orthopedic Surgeon)
– St. Joseph’s Medical Center, Wayne (Attending Surgeon)
– Seton Hall School of Graduate Medical Education (Educational Faculty)
– AO North America (Trauma Faculty)
– Valley Hospital in Ridgewood (Faculty)
– Chilton Memorial Hospital (Faculty)
– Montvale Surgical Center (Faculty)
– American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (Member)
– New Jersey Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (Member)TRAUMA FELLOWSHIP
Baltimore Shock Trauma, University of Maryland
Johns Hopkins UniversityORTHOPEDIC SURGERY RESIDENCY
St. Joseph’s Hospital / Seton Hall Graduate School
DOCTOR OF MEDICINE
Drexel University (Formery MCP-Hahnemann)
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
Dr. Garrick Cox is a board-certified fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in orthopedic trauma and sports medicine. He travels around the United States lecturing and instructing orthopedic residents to improve their knowledge of orthopedic trauma.
Dr. Cox is Chief of Orthopedic Trauma at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center, one of the busiest trauma centers in New Jersey, and a member of the teaching faculty at Seton Hall University School of Graduate Medical Education. He is also a member of the AO Orthopedic Trauma Faculty of North America and a recipient of the “Howard Rosen Award” for most outstanding teaching faculty member.
During his undergraduate studies, Dr. Cox was a two-sport NCAA collegiate athlete in football and baseball. He has unique real-life on-the-field experience in sports-related injuries. He also has a special interest in rehabilitative and nutritional sports medicine for both prevention and recovery from sports-related injuries.
In his free time, Dr. Cox spends time on personal fitness and with his loving family.