Kristin Riley, PA-C
Certified Physician Assistant
About Kristin Riley, PA-C
Kristin Riley is an NCCPA certified Physician Assistant (PA-C) practicing since 2000 in the field of Orthopedic Trauma and Sports Related Injuries. She completed undergraduate studies as a student athlete at James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia. While attending James Madison University, she was a dual-sport NCAA Division I collegiate athlete in gymnastics and diving. She went on to obtain her Master’s degree at the University of Medicine and Dentistry / Seton Hall University in Newark. In recognition of her academic achievement and commitment to excellence, she was invited to teach at Seton Hall University School of Graduate Medical Education as an adjunct professor.
Kristin has worked with renowned orthopedic surgeons in a variety of sub-specialties including sports related injuries, orthopedic trauma, and joint replacement. She has also participated in the care of athletes from numerous local sports teams including Seton Hall University, Montclair State University, NJ Jackals Baseball team, and high school athletes from all over the Tri-State area.
Kristin currently resides in Morris County and enjoys spending time with her husband James and their two boys.
- Undergraduate: James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Physician Assisstant School: University of Medicine and Dentistry/Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey
- St. Joseph’s Medical Center, Paterson (Surgical PA-C)
- St. Joseph’s Medical Center, Wayne (Surgical PA-C)
- Seton Hall School of Graduate Medical Education (Adjunct Professor)